1. No pets allowed on campout. Service dogs are permitted.
2. Use of tobacco and alcohol of any form in the campsite is not permitted. Tobacco use is in a designated area specified by the Cubmaster and/or the Campout coordinator.
3. Use of profanity is not permitted.
4. No firearms permitted except those provided by cub scouting.
5. Family campout means FAMILY ONLY.
6. No use of camera devices (cell phone, IPod touch or any other “I” device) in bathrooms. Phones or devices will be confiscated immediately and returned to user by BSA at a later date.
7. No RV’s permitted on campouts. Certain camps won’t even let the RV in the gate.
8. Heaters for tents must comply with BSA rules.
9. No fireworks of any kind allowed in campsite.
10. Motor vehicles should be parked in designated areas. Failure to follow this rule could result in towing of vehicle.
11. Boys with whittling chips may carry/use pocket knives following guidelines but you must have whittling chip with you.
OK, so that’s a few rules, but the most important rule is YOU MUST HAVE FUN!!!!!
Camp Gear checklist for Spring/Fall Campout
Clothes for each Scout: Toiletries:
__Hiking boots or good tennis shoes __Soap
__Extra shoes (if needed) __Washcloth
__Class B T-Shirt __Hand Towel
__Class A Uniform __Toothbrush
__Underwear X 2 (Sunday and Emergency) __Toothpaste
__Socks X 2 (Sunday and Emergency) __Comb
__Jacket or warm sweatshirt __Small bar of soap
__Scout hat __Ziploc bag to hold wet washrag and soap
__Extra pair of jeans or pants __Toilet Paper in Ziploc bag
__1 extra T-Shirt for Sunday __Medications
__Sleep Clothes __Hand Sanitizer (if needed)
__Gloves / Warm hat
__Poncho / Rain coat Family Gear:
__Light Jacket __Ice Chest
Basics: __Paper Towels
__Bug Spray __Sack Lunch for Saturday
__Sunscreen __Food (assigned by den)
__Flashlight or Lantern __Snacks (if needed)
__Canteen/Water Bottle __Camp Stove (if needed by den)
__Personal First Aid Kit __Cooking Equipment (if needed by den)
Camping Equipment: __Fire Wood/Charcoal (if needed by den)
__Plastic Ground Cloth Extras:
__Tent, Poles, Stakes __Camera
__Air Mattress or Foam Pad __Sunglasses
__Sleeping Bag or Blanket __Cards or Tent Game – NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES
__Pillow __Back Pack
__Eating Utensils __Fishing Pole and Tackle
__Health Form (required for all participants, even if not camping overnight)
Camp Sites and Directions: